The Aurthot ROM Knee Brace is a custom adjusted Range Of Motion Brace, which controls and restrict flexion / extension of the knee joint through a multi-point joint fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Its universal design allows it to be used on quite a big range of population and for multiple orthopaedic problems associated with knee joint in specific and the lower limb.
- The Aurthot ROM Knee Brace is a custom adjusted range of motion (ROM) brace, which controls and restrict flexion / extension of the knee joint through a multi-point joint fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee.
- Its universal design allows it to be used on quite a big range of population and for multiple orthopaedic problems associated with knee joint in specific and the lower limb.
- Brace designed for non-contact sports and daily living activities
- Polycentric hinge design to fit actual movement of human knee.
- Degree of bend allowed can be adjusted as one’s hyperextension of the knee treatment progresses.
- Excellent collateral stabilisation via long side-bars prevents valgus or varus deviation.
- Knee brace for an overextended knee features openings at the popliteal and patella
- Prevent hyperextension and limit ROM by adjustable dial lock hinges.
- Dial lock hinges with adjustable ROM limitation with following settings:
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°, with interval of 7.5 degrees
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105° and 120°, with interval of 7.5 degrees
- Immobilisation limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Laminated soft foam material forms the contour of thigh/leg and offers additional comfort.
- Straps feature fastener-closures that are quite versatile in terms of sizing
- Post-operative immobilisation or ROM control
- Injured or operated collateral and/or cruciate ligament damage.
- ACL & PCL Knee Injuries/ instability
- Collateral Ligament Injuries
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
- Knee hyperextension,
- Medial/lateral instability,
- Muscle/ligament weakness or instability,
- Knee sprains or strains,
- Degenerative joint disease
How to wear:
- Hold the brace gently and fix the angle of flexion and extension on the dial to the prescribed degree by inserting pin in the respective hole
- Fix the other dial similarly, at the same degree of flexion and extension
- Unfasten all the straps
- Place the brace on the leg and align both the dials with center of knee
- Make sure to keep the flexion on the thigh position and extension on the calf position
- Fasten the middle strap of the thigh side padding then rest of the straps for firm grip, do the same for the calf side paddings
- Ensure the brace is snugly fixed and provides the desired degree of flexion and/or extension
- Hand wash with mild liquid detergent and cold water
- Do not wring or twist
- Dry in shade on a flat surface, away from heat and sunlight
- Do not iron or dry clean or bleach
Measure circumference of Thigh - 6 inches above Knee centre
14 – 23
35 – 58